Perfect integration of logistics systems
Traffic flows are developing with high dynamics and intense speed worldwide. Therefore, a robust and flexible infrastructure is needed.
No matter, if intelligent city logistics or the hinterland connection to ports - our logistics consultants are experts in understanding mobility chains and the holistic flow of goods.
This knowledge is used in the favor of our clients in order to optimize manufacturing, service and distribution processes.
We develop strategic solutions and structures
Only, if companies know the future challenges in their market environment, their market position can be maintained and improved. We develop innovative ideas for future-oriented logistics solutions and evaluate them economically to strengthen the productivity of our customers.
- Technical and economic feasibility studies
Market, Traffic and Demand Analysis
- Analysis and forecasting of macroeconomic transport trends and economic development
- Profitability analysis and optimization
- Cost-benefit analysis and financial modeling
- Risk analysis of technical and economic issues
- Generation of documents to apply for subsidies from national and international financial institutions
Project Management, Project Steering and Project Controlling
We establish and design infrastructure
International traffic and trade is the backbone of our modern and globalized world. These processes demand a robust, flexible and reliable infrastructure.
Together with our clients we establish efficient logistics chains, simulate processes, create sets of criteria and evaluate processes and infrastructure.
- Evaluation and comparison of locations (e.g. cost-utility analysis)
- Design of production, logistics or transport facilities (local, regional, freight- and long distance traffic infrastructure, road)
- Preparation of facility concepts with space and facility dimensioning
Layout and Operations Concepts
- Layout with appropriate expansion for extensions / new buildings
- Determination of functions, interoperability requirements, capacities, workflows and staff
Evaluation and comparison of technology
- Evaluation, comparison and selection of suitable technologies
- Development of traffic overarching supply- and disposal concepts
Tender documents and product requirements
- Creation of required documents for tenders
We plan and simulate railway operations
Only companies that understand the complexity of transport streams will be able to compete on global markets in the future. We plan and simulate railway operations and logistics and assist in the procurement of operational IT systems. Our objective: a sustainable improvement of the competiveness and profitability of our clients.
- Rail freight vehicle scheduling
- Analysis and calculation of optimal capacities for freight systems
Outsourcing/Insourcing „Make or Buy“
- Development and evaluation of outsourcing and insourcing strategies
- Simulation of operating procedures and processes in freight operations and logistics facilities
Tracking Freight Vehicles
- Identification of weaknesses and development of solutions for freight tracking
Tender and Product Requirement Specifications
- Preparation of tender documents
Procurement of Enterprise IT Systems
- Counseling clients regarding the selection and evaluation of operational IT systems
We design processes
Transport and infrastructure companies are facing major challenges 365 days a year. Starting with the organization of daily operations, procurement, modernization and maintenance of vehicles or routes, heading to the important issue of security, many factors need to be considered. Together with our clients we create mobility concepts, scale and link logistics systems and are a reliable partner in terms of efficiency improvements.
- Analysis of logistics processes (supply and disposal, traffic and spacing) including staff assignment and technology capabilities
- Simulation and visualization of processes
- Leverage analytical results for optimized processes
- Analyzation of processes and cost balances through 5S, 6-Sigma or Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
- Implementation of processes in Project and Change management